Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mercy Seat


Good Morning,
I thought i would post this before i forget it. Yesterday on the way home from work this is the image i saw in the clouds. I know, some of you may be laughing but im being for real. I mean Seriously. I was pulling out of the store parking lot when i got on the road good i looked at the clouds and saw what looked just like the Cherubs wings are in the above pic.

The Cherubs were to cover the ark of the covenant and the mercy seat where the very presence of God once sat.
What was the message for my drive home? well i don't exactly know but what i felt in my spirit and made me laugh all the way home was. God is reminding me, he is here with me and his angels have their wings covering me protecting me from Satan's snares.

I absolutely love this reminder and Thank God for the gentleness of his spirit. I asked to feel his presence and he shows me his presence. Is he just awesome and soooo worthy of the praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment